Through our High Velocity Oil System Flushing (HVOF) we strive to reduce unscheduled downtime‚ decrease component and lubrication expenses‚ increase manpower availability by lowering maintenance requirements‚ enhance equipment reliability, and establish more effective maintenance control. All to improve your bottom line.
High Velocity Oil Flushing is an industry best practice for meeting OEM oil system cleanliness specifications. Using auxiliary pumps and jumpers to bypass system restrictions of a lubricating system, the process rapidly removes contaminants from fluid systems.
High Velocity Oil Flushing is a turn-key service managed by professional project managers with expertise on steam and combustion turbines, compressors, engines, and hydraulics. RelaDyne’s portable/modular flushing skids are capable of High Pressure/Low Flow & Low Pressure/High Flow. We provide customized flush packages/configurations to quickly meet specification and rapidly clean up systems.
- Fast, On-Time Completion
- Exceed OEM / Industry Requirements
- Real-Time Analysis And Reporting Included
- 24/7 Management By Trained & Certified Technicians
- Extensive Personnel & Equipment Resources
- Turn-Key Service – Minimal Support Required
- High Velocity Oil Flushing for gas or steam turbines‚ compressors and stationary engines
- Varnish Removal for stationary engines‚ gas or steam turbines and compressors
- Heat Transfer System Flushing for process industries including chemical‚ asphalt‚ rubber‚ plastics plants and paper mills
- Gas Engine Oil System Flushing
- Paper Machine Bearing and Return Line Flushing