Turbo Filtration, LLC
A RelaDyne Company since 2014
Speak to a RelaDyne expert in your area to learn more about our products & services:
Turbo Filtration, LLC (formerly Turbo Filtration Corporation), part of the RelaDyne services division, was acquired by RelaDyne in July of 2014. Established in 2000, Turbo Filtration has continuously adopted innovative technologies in equipment and procedures.
Headquartered in Mobile, Alabama, with multiple locations across the United States, Turbo Filtration performs industrial reliability services within the US and internationally. The company has become a leader in turbine and industrial cleaning, surpassing industry standards with specializations in turbine oil flushing, oil system hydroblasting, and compressor flushing, among other services. Founder and previous owner of Turbo Filtration, Mike Enger, has stayed on full time with RelaDyne and works closely with Scott Hill of RelaDyne to facilitate the acquisition and continued growth and expansion of Turbo Filtration within RelaDyne.
Turbo Filtration specializes in turbine oil flushing, oil system hydroblasting, cooler cleaning and retubing, EHC and MCH system flushing, compressor flushing, equipment sales and rentals, and onsite lab services.
- Turbine Oil Flush – For all types of industrial plants, including power plants, utilities, startup projects, OEM’s, paper mills, and refineries.
- Oil System Hydroblasting – a form of high pressure water blasting used as a method of cleaning the internal pipes and reservoirs of lube systems, tremendously reducing contamination in the piping system.
- Cooler Cleaning & Retubing – Utilizing a closed-loop circulation and filtration system, screening down to 10 microns, for any size job.
- EHC and MHC System Flushing – for electrohydraulic controlled (EHC) steam turbines.
- Compressor Flushing – for large and small compressor units, servicing the petro chemical and gas transmission industries.
- Equipment Sales & Rental
- Onsite Lab Service
For more information: Visit www.tfcglobal.com