Waste Stream Management
Minimize liability through proper management of your waste streams with RelaDyne's waste stream management services.
Do you Know the Proper Ways to Dispose of Oil?
- Do not dump your used oil directly on the ground.
- Avoid dumping your used oil down a street or storm drain. Most storm drains lead directly to a waterway.
- Steer clear of burning used oil in a burn barrel.
- Don’t burn used oil from vehicles or any machine in an oil fired space heater at your home or establishment. This can cause problems with the equipment and create a fire hazard.
- Never use used oil to kill weeds on your property or to control dust on drives or roadways.
Under today’s complex and tough laws surrounding environmental and Superfund liabilities, RelaDyne is a leader in the proper handling and disposal of used oil, filter, and antifreeze collection and recycling. Our designated truck fleet, testing, indemnification process and insurance minimize our customer’s total liability.