Updated May 26, 2022
RelaDyne and its subsidiaries are committed to protecting your privacy. This statement explains the steps we take to protect personal data collected on our websites. It describes what categories of personal data we collect, the purposes for which we use those data, your choices regarding use of personal data about you, our security measures, and how you can review and correct data about you. By accessing our websites, you consent to the data collection and use practices described in this privacy statement.
Data collected directly from visitors. In most instances, you can visit our websites without providing any personal data. However, on some pages, we may ask you for personal data to provide a service or carry out a transaction you request. The personal data that we collect may include:
- contact details, such as your name, title, company/organization name, email address, telephone and fax numbers, and physical address
- information about your company and job position
- your preferences with respect to email marketing
- financial information, including credit card numbers, bank or customer account information and, in connection with credit requests, Social Security Number or other national/tax identification number
- information such as your nationality and country of residence that allows us to determine your eligibility under export control regulations to receive information about certain technologies
- your inquiries about and orders for our products and services, as well as information that assists us in identifying the best products and services for you
- contest entry and event registration information
- feedback from you about our products and services, including our websites
You are not required to provide this information. However, if you choose not to, we may not be able to provide you the requested service or complete your transaction.
Data collected automatically. We collect certain data about all visitors to our websites, including what pages they view, the number of bytes transferred, the links they click, and other actions taken within our websites. When you browse our website, we may also collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, computing device for example tablet, personal computer, web-enabled phone, the website you came from, length of visit and number of page views. We use this information to better understand how visitors use our Web site and how our site can be improved to better meet your needs, as well as to gauge interest in our products and services and to improve our security measures. In some cases, when you click on a link in an email or submit a Web form such as to request more information, like product or promotional information we can link these data to your email address.
Our Use of Personal Data
We will use personal data only for the purposes set forth below.
Services and transactions. We use personal data to deliver services or execute transactions you request, such as providing information about RelaDyne products and services, processing orders, answering customer service requests, facilitating use of our websites, and so forth. In order to offer you a more consistent experience in interacting with RelaDyne, information collected by our websites may be combined with information we collect by other means.
Website improvement. We may use data about you to improve our websites (including our security measures) and related products or services, or to make our websites easier to use by eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information, or by customizing our websites to your particular preference or interests.
Marketing Communications. With your permission, we may use personal data to inform you of products or services available from RelaDyne. Each email communication we send includes an unsubscribe link allowing you to stop delivery of that type of communication. If you elect to unsubscribe, we will remove you from the relevant list within 10 business days.
Employment Applications. In connection with a job application or inquiry, you may provide us with data about yourself, including your educational background, résumé or curriculum vitae, and other information, including your ethnicity where required or permitted by law. We may use this information throughout RelaDyne, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and its joint ventures for the purpose of employment consideration. We will keep the information for future consideration unless you direct us not to do so.
Cookies are small files that websites save to your hard disk or to your browser’s memory. Our websites may use them to track the number of times you have visited the website, to track the number of visitors to the website, to determine and analyze visitors’ use of our websites, to store data that you provide (such as your preferences), and to store technical information related to your interactions with our websites. We may also use session cookies, which are deleted when you close your browser, to store your user ID, to facilitate your movement around our websites (particularly in connection with information searches and order placement) and other information useful in administering the session.
Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being placed on your computer. If you choose not to accept cookies, you may not be able to experience all of the features of our websites. Internet browsers also enable you to delete existing cookies, although this means that your existing settings (including stored user IDs and other preferences) will be lost.
Our sites also may contain electronic images known as Web beacons—sometimes called single-pixel gifs—that allow us to count the number of users who have visited those pages. We may include Web beacons in promotional email messages or newsletters in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon, including whether the recipient clicked on a link in the email or forwarded the email to another person.
Disclosure of Personal Data
Except as described below, personal data that you provide to RelaDyne via our websites will not be shared outside of RelaDyne, its subsidiaries and affiliates and its joint ventures without your consent.
Disclosure to service providers. RelaDyne contracts with other companies to provide services on our behalf, such as hosting websites, sending out information, processing transactions, and analyzing our websites. We provide these companies with only those elements of personal data they need to deliver those services. These companies are expected to use personal data only to perform the services for which RelaDyne has contracted with any of the companies.
Disclosure in connection with transactions. In connection with certain transactions, we may disclose some or all of the personal data you provide to financial institutions, government entities and shipping companies or postal services involved in fulfilling the transaction.
Disclosures in connection with acquisitions or divestitures. Circumstances may arise where for strategic or other business reasons RelaDyne decides to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize particular businesses. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of personal data to prospective or actual purchasers, or receiving it from sellers. Although it is RelaDyne’s practice to seek protection for information in these types of transactions, we cannot guarantee that any entity receiving such data from RelaDyne in connection with one of these transactions will comply with all of the terms of this privacy statement.
Disclosure on collaborative websites. Some of our websites promote collaboration among registered users with respect to a particular area or topic. On those websites, we may share your username with other participants to label comments or suggestions that you make as yours. We do not, however, share your name, contact details, or other personal data with other users of those collaborative websites.
Disclosure for other reasons. We may disclose personal data if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or with legal process served on us, to protect and defend our rights or property, or in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of any individual.
RelaDyne is committed to protecting the security of personal data. While no security measure can guarantee against compromise, we use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, when you move around a site to which you have logged in, or from one site to another that uses the same login mechanism, we verify your identity by means of an encrypted cookie placed on your machine. When you place an order with us, view account information, or provide financial information, we protect the transmission of such data using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption.
For sites to which you log in, it is your responsibility to ensure the security of your password and to not reveal this information to others. If you are sharing a computer with anyone, you should always log out before leaving a website so that subsequent users will not be able to access your data.
Reviewing Personal Data
In some cases, you can review and correct personal data provided through our websites by going to the page on which you provided the data. You can also make a request to review and correct personal data collected via our websites or submit any inquiries or concerns you may have regarding personal data by sending an email to email@example.com. We may take steps to verify your identity before providing you access to personal data. You can help us to keep data about you accurate by notifying us of any change to your mailing address, phone number or email address.
Your rights include the ability to access, correct, and request deletion of your personal information. While these rights are not applicable globally, all RelaDyne contacts can manage their personal information and subscriptions from links in the footer of email communications or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also request a downloadable copy of your personal data or deletion of your contact file. We may retain certain information as required by law or as necessary for our legitimate business purposes.
Links to Other Websites
Our websites may contain links to other websites, including those of other companies, professional and government organizations, and publications. Although we try to link only to websites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we do not control and are not responsible for the content, security or privacy practices employed by other websites. You should review the privacy statements of those websites to determine how they protect and use personal data.
This site is a general audience site, although it contains information that may be of interest to children. However, RelaDyne does not seek through this site to gather personal data from or about persons 14 years or younger. If one of our websites is directed at children, we will include an additional privacy statement notice for children.
Questions about our Privacy Practices
If you have questions regarding this privacy statement or our handling of personal data, please contact us here or by mail at
8280 Montgomery Rd, Suite 101
Cincinnati, OH 45236
Changes to This Privacy Statement
RelaDyne may occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will revise the “updated” date at the top of the privacy statement. You should revisit this page periodically to become aware of the most recent privacy terms; your use of the site after such changes have been posted constitutes your agreement to such changes.
California Privacy Notice; Notice at Collection
Information We Collect:
Within the last twelve (12) months, RelaDyne has collected the following categories of personal data from consumers:
- Identifiers (ex. names, addresses, SSNs, driver’s license number).
- Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code sec. 1798.80(e)) (ex. name, signature, physical characteristics, financial information, bank account, credit card and debit card numbers).
- Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law (ex. age, race, color, ancestry, citizenship, medical condition, and sex (including gender)).
- Commercial information (ex. records of personal property, products or services purchased; or other purchasing or consuming histories)
- Biometric information (ex. genetic, physiological, behavioral and biological characteristics).
- Internet or similar network activity (ex. browsing history, search history, information on interactions with a website, application or advertisement).
- Geolocation data (ex. physical location or movement).
- Sensory data (ex. audio, electronic, visual, thermal olfactory or similar information).
- Professional or employment related information.
- Non-public education information.
- Inferences drawn from other personal information (ex. website profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior and attitudes).
Use of Personal Data
Disclosure of Personal Data
Sources of Personal Data
Access to Specific Information
- The categories of personal data collected about you.
- The categories of sources of data collection about you.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling (if applicable) that personal data.
- The specific pieces of personal data collected about you.
- If sold or disclosed your personal data for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- Sales, identifying the personal data categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- Disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal data categories that each category of recipient obtained.
- Complete the transaction for which the personal data was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by the consumer, or reasonably anticipated within the context of a business’ ongoing business relationship with the consumer, or otherwise perform a contract between the business and the consumer.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity.
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise that consumer’s right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act pursuant to Chapter 3.6 (commencing with Section 1546) of Title 12 of Part 2 of the Penal Code.
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the business’ deletion of the data is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, if the consumer has provided informed consent.
- To enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with the expectations of the consumer based on the consumer’s relationship with the business.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Otherwise use the consumer’s personal data, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which the consumer provided the data.
A California Resident may only make a verifiable request as to the access to, or deletion of, personal data twice in any one twelve (12) month period. RelaDyne will endeavor to respond to each request within forty-five (45) days.
RelaDyne will not discriminate against a California Resident exercising rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”).