RelaDyne offers an extensive line of specialized lubrication equipment to meet the needs of every industry.
Properly installed, commissioned and maintained equipment is critical to realizing facility and equipment performance excellence. LSC’s global, experienced service team provides you the service you need, when you need it, where you need it.
Lubrication Systems Company (LSC) combined with RelaDyne Reliability Services offers turn-key, on-site services across the globe. We deploy a fleet of full-time, certified, safety-focused and proven technicians capable of fixing and preventing equipment challenges.
Example of equipment we support:
- Oil mist generators
- Oil mist header and drop systems
- Oil mist lube point connections
- Vacuum dehydrators
- Centralized grease systems
- MistLock™ bearings
- Storage tanks
- Lube oil skids (general & API)
- Pump and compressor systems
- Lube rooms and distribution systems
Installation, Start-up, & Commissioning Services
Turn-key equipment and system installation, contractor supervision, installation inspection, unit start-up, and OEM approved and guaranteed commissioning / calibration services.
Maintenance & Repair Services
On-site preventive maintenance, system inspections, upgrading, error diagnosis/troubleshooting and repairs. Exclusive usage of OEM parts and processes that ensure maximum system reliability and maintain hazardous area certifications.
Shop Repair & Refurbishment
For complete peace-of-mind, send your aging equipment to the LSC facility for comprehensive inspection and testing, upgrading, repairs and refurbishment.
On-site, round-the-clock operation of vacuum dehydrators and pump and compressor systems.
At-the-Ready Rental Equipment
Reladyne Reliability Services maintains a fleet of hundreds of pieces of equipment with a full suite of rental options, to satisfy your equipment needs.
- Emergency call-out
- Planned maintenance (turnarounds, outages, etc.)
- Manned operations
- Daily and short-term rentals
- Long-term rentals
- Set-up parts/accessory packages
- Delivery, set-up, and/or commissioning available, as well as removal and return
We guarantee start-up and operations! To this end, maintenance service contracts are included on all rental agreements to ensure our equipment performs at the highest level.
- Filter cubes
- Filter carts
- ThermoJets (TJ) – Degas / Dewater
- 3, 10 GPM
- Class I, Div I/Div II or ATEX certified
- Up to 200 PSI inlet/outlet
- Vacuum dehydrators (VDU) – Degas / Dewater
- 3, 10, 20 GPM
- NEMA 7 design
- Mobile reclamation units (MRU) – Dewater
OIL MIST GENERATORS
- IVT – Up to 933 BI, open/closed loop
- LubriMate – Up to 40 BI, closed loop
- VO – Up to 500 BI, open loop
- Preservation (PRY) – Up to 1,000 BI, open loop
- CHB – Up to 300 BI, open loop, and ATEX certified
- Varnish mitigation skids
- 4, 10 GPM
- Ion Exchange/Depth Media treatment
- ThermoJet with Ion Exchange treatment
- ISOPur – Electro-agglomeration treatment
GENERAL PURPOSE EQUIPMENT
- Heating skids
- Pump skids
- Mobile oil transfer carts
- Bulk tanks
Have the right equipment in place? Count on RelaDyne Reliability Services to provide the proper on-site services for your lubrication and reliability programs.
- Program management and development
- Lubrication technicians and engineers
- Training courses and course creation
Looking for a one-stop shop for your industrial products and services? We have you covered. See the complete RelaDyne portfolio of products.