Fentress Oil Company was acquired by RelaDyne in January of 2015. Founded in 1930, Fentress has been an independent distributor of lubricants, fuel and related products and services in Oklahoma for over three generations.
Fentress supplies major manufacturing facilities, government installations, construction companies, airlines, automotive and truck stops with the products they need when they need them. All locations are stocked with a generous inventory of high quality oils and greases. Fentress is poised to meet the demand of customers across the state of Oklahoma no matter what fuel or lubricant is needed.
- Stocking distributor for many brands and types of lubricants from heavy duty equipment to manufacturing plants
- Bulk, drums, pails, tube grease, etc.
- Road and off-road diesel and unleaded are available either by delivery or pick up at the Oklahoma City or Ada facilities.
- Solvents and kerosene as well as high flash solvents and methanol available
- Lubrication dispensing equipment for single bay shops, quick lubes and truck dealers
- Various sizes and configurations of fuel tanks and containment
- Aerosol products from brake cleaner to carb spray
- Oil Eater degreaser and parts washers
- Petroleum and non-petroleum absorbing products
- Pads and sheets from 18” squares to 150-foot rolls
The combination of these two market leaders will benefit our employees, customers, and suppliers as well as the great state of Oklahoma. We are excited to be part of the RelaDyne family and look forward to scaling the business in Oklahoma.Randy Perry