Paulson Oil Company, part of the northern RelaDyne network, was acquired by RelaDyne in May of 2013. Paulson Oil commenced operations in 1973 and continued to build the business ‘one customer at a time.’ In December 2007, the company was acquired by Maxum Petroleum of Old Greenwich, Connecticut. The synergistic consolidation allowed Paulson Oil to expand its abilities and customer markets in the Great Lakes region.
In May 2013, the lubricants and tank wagon fuel businesses of Paulson Oil became part of the RelaDyne family when RelaDyne acquired Maxum Petroleum – Great Lakes. The addition of Paulson Oil has expanded RelaDyne’s current product mix and given its existing Great Lakes customers a well-rounded offering of products, fuels, and services.
- Transportation Control – From refinery pickup to customer delivery, products are stored and transported in equipment used exclusively for our lubricants.
- Product Segregation – Product integrity is maintained through the use of dedicated lines and segregated pumping systems.
- Filtration – We have the capability of filtering lubricants to three microns, to satisfy even the most demanding specifications.
- Retained Samples – A sequence of samples, retained for six months, enables the monitoring of our handling and distribution systems.
- Vast Inventory – With over 270,000 gallons of indoor, heated bulk lubricant storage and a broad range of barreled and packaged goods, we’ll most likely have the lubricants on-hand your business requires. If not, we know where and how to obtain them… quickly.
- Tank wagon
- Automatic fill available
- Summer and winter ultimate diesel fuel programs
- Remote tank monitoring
We valued the opportunity to join the extensive and successful network of RelaDyne. This acquisition allowed us to better serve our customers through a larger product offering and higher levels of service.Paul McCusker, former Vice President and General Manager of Maxum Petroleum – Great Lakes. Currently head of RelaDyne Acquisitions.