Depend on Heavy Duty Products for Engine Protection!
Heavy duty engine oils are essential for maintaining and protecting the performance and longevity of diesel engines. These premium products provide necessary lubrication, cooling, and cleaning functions, intended to protect the engine from wear, corrosion, and deposit buildup. Heavy-duty diesel and gasoline engines, such as commercial transport engines, agriculture, construction, mining equipment and more, require heavy- duty protection. To minimize downtime for equipment and vehicles, a lubricant with higher anti-wear additives will maintain better lubrication between moving parts and reduce viscosity changes related to soot, ring sticking and excessive deposits in the ring belt. Whether you have on-highway or off-highway application, Drydene has you covered. With Heavy Duty Engine Oils including Premium Conventional, Synthetic Blend, Full Synthetic and Monograde, there is a product for any engine.
Benefits of Drydene HD Engine Oils:
Drydene heavy duty engine oils have been formulated with unique additives and high viscosity indexes. They are created with the protection of your engine top of mind. These lubricants deliver unsurpassed protection with some of the following features and benefits:
- Detergent and dispersant additives help maintain engine cleanliness, suppress varnishing and aids in suspension of soot and contaminants in the oil
- Robust anti-wear additives help extend regular drain intervals and overall engine life even in high operating temperature applications
- Improved engine cleanliness and up to 60% better protection against deposit formation in pistons
- Advanced antioxidants can provide up to 80% better protection against oxidation, acid formation and viscosity breakdown due to high-temperature operating conditions
- Extends the life of critical surfaces, gaskets and seal materials delivering up to 50% better wear protection
- Low-ash formulations help control fouling of exhaust after-treatment devices, extending useful life while lowering long-term operating costs
Recommended Drydene Heavy Duty Engine Oils
Drydene HD engine oils are blended from premium base stocks and specific additives to provide dual-purpose performance in both crankcase and hydraulic systems.
- DRYDENE DIESELALL PLUS® 10W-30 CK-4 is a premium synthetic blend diesel engine oil blended from synthetic base stocks and utilizes premium additive technology to meet the latest OEM diesel engine high temperature/high sheer performance requirements including increased fuel economy and cold weather startup.
- DRYDENE DIESELALL® HD 10W is a premium low ash engine oils designed for use in older model diesel engines in both on-highway and off-highway applications as well as off-highway hydraulic systems requiring a 10W engine oil.
- DRYDENE DIESELALL® FLEET 10W-30 is a premium heavy-duty engine oil formulated with a blend of synthetic and conventional base oils to protect and extend the life of today’s modern four-stroke diesel engines.
- DRYDENE DIESELALL® HD 40W is a premium low ash engine oils designed for use in older model diesel engines in both on-highway and off-highway applications as well as hydraulic systems requiring a high-zinc 40W engine oil.