Customer Portal Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Purchasing a product will not increase an Entrant’s chances of winning the E-Com RelaDyne Giveaway (the “Giveaway”). Open to legal US residents of one of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States, and the District of Columbia (the “Territory”), who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry (the “Entrants”). Employees, officers and directors of RelaDyne, LLC, and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, the “Sponsor”), together with their distributors, vendors, advertising/promotion agencies, and any others engaged in the development, production, execution or distribution of this Giveaway, including, but not limited to, the entities supplying the Grand Prize (collectively, the “Giveaway Entities”) as well as their immediate family members (spouses, siblings, children and parents, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such employees, officers and directors are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. The Giveaway is void outside of the Territory and wherever else prohibited or restricted by law.
- GIVEAWAY PERIOD: The Giveaway begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“EST”) on February 1, 2024 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on February 29, 2024 (the “Giveaway Period”). For purposes of these Terms and Conditions, all times are given in Eastern Time.
- ENTRY PROCESS: Entrants purchasing their first online order (with a minimum purchase of 150 gallons but excluding fuel orders) may enter the Giveaway by completing the entry information. To enter online, Entrants must visit the Giveaway entry site at https://share.hsforms.com/1_jIlnenpSR6sGaYrVl2rNA2u1n9 and provide all the requested information to be entered into the Giveaway.
To enter via mail, without making a purchase, Entrants may submit a mail-in entry by sending a 3 x 5 card that includes Entrant’s first name, last name, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number (including area code), Promo Code “LEAPYEAR24” and email address to E-Com RelaDyne Giveaway, RelaDyne, LLC, 8280 Montgomery Road, Suite 101, Cincinnati, Ohio 45236.
Regardless of the method in which an Entrant chooses to enter, either via online or mail-in, there is a limit of one entry per method. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, identities, and/or any other methods will void that Entrant’s entry and the Entrant will be disqualified from the Giveaway. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the person in whose name the e-mail account is registered. A potential prize winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Sponsor and/or the Giveaway Entities will not verify receipt of entries for Entrants. Sponsor and/or the Giveaway Entities are not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries.
All entries, whether submitted online or by mail, must be received by Sponsor by the end of the Giveaway Period. All required information must be completed to enter and to be eligible to win. Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
Entries will not be acknowledged or returned and become the property of Sponsor. Sponsor shall have the right to use, assign, edit, modify or dispose of any entry and its content however it sees fit without approval of the Entrant.
By entering the Giveaway, each Entrant agrees to receive mail, email, text communications from Sponsor. Entrants can opt out of such communications at any time.
- WINNING/ODDS: Two (2) Grand Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing held on or about March 12, 2024, from all eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor at Sponsor’s headquarters. The decisions of Sponsor and interpretation of these Terms and Conditions by Sponsor are final and binding in all respects. The potential Grand Prize winners will be notified by mail and/or e-mail following the drawing, subject to verification. Further details for claiming the Grand Prize are outlined under the “Prize” section of these Terms and Conditions.
- PRIZE: Two (2) Grand Prizes (the “Grand Prize”), consisting of a total of $200 in Gift Cards to Ticketmaster, will be awarded. The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $200. Any expenses incurred in connection with the entry, or the award or use of the Grand Prize not listed in these Terms and Conditions are the responsibility of the Grand Prize winners. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize with a prize of equal or greater value if the Grand Prize is not available. No cash value will be offered in lieu of the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize is not transferable. The Grand Prize winners will be required to fill out and return an Affidavit of Eligibility within seven (7) days of notification. Failure to comply with this rule will cause an alternate Grand Prize winner to be selected. The Grand Prize winners will receive an IRS form 1099 for the value of the Grand Prize. Please allow two weeks for delivery of the Grand Prize. Neither Sponsor nor the Giveaway Entities make any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to the Grand Prize and specifically disclaim all such warranties, including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The Grand Prize is awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- USE OF INFORMATION: By entering the Giveaway, each Entrant consents to and gives Sponsor and its affiliates and any other party authorized by Sponsor, the unrestricted, absolute, perpetual, worldwide right and license, but not the obligation, (i) to use Entrant’s name, address, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical and personal background information and statements, entry and related content and any notes, photograph, film or video or audio tape that may be taken of the Entrant or of such materials (the foregoing, collectively, the “Likeness”), without further compensation, consideration, review, approval or notice to the Entrant or to any third party, and (ii) to reproduce, copy, modify, create derivative works of, display, perform, exhibit, distribute, transmit or broadcast, publicly or otherwise, or otherwise use and permit to be used the Likeness or any part thereof, whether alone or in combination with other materials (including, but not limited to, text, data, images, photographs, illustrations and graphics and video or audio segments of any nature), in any media or embodiment now known or hereafter developed (including, but not limited to, any format of any computer-based, internet-based, electronic, magnetic, digital, laser or optical-based media), in connection with any of Sponsor’s (or its designee’s) advertising, publicity, trade, sweepstakes, giveaway or contests activities or materials (the “Promotional Materials”) for an unlimited number of times, except where prohibited by law. Each Entrant waives any right to inspect or approve any Promotional Materials including or accompanying the Likeness. Each Entrant further releases Sponsor from any liability or obligation that may arise as a result of the use of the Likeness, including, without limitation, claims for invasion of privacy, infringement of his or her right of publicity, and defamation (including libel and slander). Each Entrant understands that the entire compensation for use of the Likeness is entry in the Giveaway, and each Entrant waives any right to residual income, royalties and any other income payment or any other benefit, which might otherwise accrue from the use of the Likeness.
- TAXES: All income, sales, use, withholding and other taxes (and the reporting thereof) imposed as a result of the award of the Grand Prize and use of the Grand Prize are solely the winner’s responsibility. It is the winner’s responsibility to understand and abide by any federal, state, local or foreign tax laws that may apply to receipt of the Grand Prize.
- GENERAL: By participating in the Giveaway, Entrants agree: (a) to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions; and (b) to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and its licensees, subsidiaries, affiliates and the Giveaway Entities from any and all injuries, liability, losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind, including, without limitation, liability for personal injury or death, whether known or unknown, fixed or contingent, resulting from their participation in the Giveaway or their acceptance, use or misuse of the Grand Prize. Sponsor, its licensees, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies, promotional agencies and suppliers and any other individual or company involved in the development or execution of the Giveaway and their respective directors, officers, shareholders and employees are not responsible and shall not be liable for (a) electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction; (b) unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; (c) technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions; or (d) limitations of any kind or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, incorrect, damaged, or misdirected entries or any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause the Giveaway to be disrupted or corrupted. Sponsor may prohibit an Entrant from participating in the Giveaway or winning the Grand Prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that the Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants or Sponsor. Entries which contain false information, are incomplete, inaccurate or are otherwise forged, defective, or made outside authorized channels, including those which have failed due to malfunction or failure of phones, phone lines, telephone systems or networks, server, providers, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof of any kind, any human error or otherwise, shall be void. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAY MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. If, for any reason whatsoever, this Giveaway, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, by reason of infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause which, in the Sponsor’s sole judgment, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Giveaway, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Giveaway and limit entries to those submitted prior to the action taken, or to proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion. All federal, state, and local regulations apply.
- GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION. ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE GIVEAWAY SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF OHIO WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OF CONFLICT OF LAW, RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS. VENUE FOR ANY ACTION SHALL BE BROUGHT IN THE FEDERAL AND STATE COURTS LOCATED IN CINCINNATI, OHIO.
- WINNER’S LIST REQUEST: To receive the name of the Grand Prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped (business size) envelope to RelaDyne, LLC, 8280 Montgomery Road, Suite 101, Cincinnati, Ohio 45236. Washington and Vermont Residents may omit return postage. Requests must be received by March 5, 2024.
- RULES: Entrants may also obtain a copy of these Terms and Conditions by mailing a self-addressed stamped envelope by March 5, 2024, to: RelaDyne, LLC, 8280 Montgomery Road, Suite 101, Cincinnati, Ohio 45236
- SPONSOR: RelaDyne, LLC 8280 Montgomery Road, Suite 101, Cincinnati, Ohio 45236
If you have any questions about this Giveaway, please reach out to Joy Mayers, email@example.com.